Friday 8 July 2011

Meditation classes for stress, anger, anxiety and general relaxation

From Thursday 15th of September 17.45-18.45 I will be running regular meditation classes for 14 weeks at the Healthy Life Centre in Bread Street, Edinburgh.

I will be presenting a range of meditation methods, from the many I have personally studied since I first began meditating back in the mid 80's (which really dates me and indicated my age!).

I will be combining visualisation, meditation, mindfulness and other such techniques with exercises for the students to do during the course of the week, drawing on mindfulness, self hypnosis and Naikan techiques, possibly some Morita too.

Denise will also be taking part and will help with the crystal meditation method, and possibly some other Chakra and colour methods, time permitting.

The cost of the sessions will be £7 per weekly session if paid on the day, or £90 up front for the full 14 weeks.

The methods should help with general relaxation, but also are suitable for people with issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar, anger issues or general stress.

People should contact me in the first instance, either via fb (Stuart Scotlandtherapy) or via email stuart@scotlandtherapy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment