Sunday 5 June 2011

More Morita Life Coaching

For the next 30 days I (Stuart) will be updating my skills with additional Morita Japanese Zen life coaching training via the TODO Institute. I already use a range of Japanese Zen therapy methods and psychology models in my clinical practice, but the TODO courses enable me to "practice what I preach" and also of course to update my skills and stay up to date with the latest teachings.

It should be great fun to apply more Morita to myself for the next month, and it makes a nice change of pace from academic post graduate study, which has been my continuous professional development for a while now.

If previous TODO courses are anything to go on, the skills and experience will be useful not just to me, but to my clients too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment